Aiming to educate, differentiate, and call prospects to action
How do you plan to use your trifold brochure? Will you:
- Mail it as a follow-up in a standard, business-sized envelope?
- Create a series of them to focus on specific product or service lines?
- Make it available as a download from your website?
- Hand it out at networking events?
- Leave it around town to push people to your website?
This trifold brochure for a consultant offering HVAC-related owner's representative services, useful for many purposes, was designed to:
- Educate readers about why they might need such services
- Outline the types of services available
- Differentiate the consultant from other options
- Push readers to take "the next step" -- either to visit the website or call for a consultation
View the trifold brochure sample
Click the image below to view the trifold brochure.
To complement the brochure, we also created a datasheet my client could leave behind after in-person meetings.
For both projects, I iterated with the designer until both my client and I were satisfied with the end results.
Earn more "know, like, and trust" with a well-written trifold brochure
You know what lights me up? When people like you -- small business owners and marketing pros -- draw on my gifts of empathy, attention to detail, and communication to develop fabulous websites and content -- websites and content that lead more people to YES. I'd love to do the same for you. Click the button below to tell me about your project and request a quote.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Use my Google form to send me details about your project,
and I'll get back to you with questions or a quote.