Web content writing: To convince, to convert, to lead to YES
If your website is the face of your business, then your web content is the voice of your business. That’s why I say to make it strong. Make it confident. Above all else, make it personal.
Here’s another tip for writing good web content: Overtly ask readers to do something:
- Buy a product.
- Call to ask about a service.
- Fill out a form.
- Download a document.
- Sign up for a newsletter or email updates.
- Click here.
- Do something!
Otherwise, it’s just too easy for readers to close the tab or browser, or to hit the back button, and move on to a competitor’s site.
If you're thinking about hiring me to write content for your website, you may want to:
- Read more about my research and writing process
- Check out a few of my web content writing samples
- Review a list of common questions (and answers!)
- Send a me message
- Or click the button below to tell me more about your project so I can give you a quote
REQUEST A QUOTE
Use my Google form to send me details about your project,
and I'll get back to you with questions or a quote.