Generating quote requests for a niche, B2B insurance agency
This project came to me through a direct mail agency whose client--a seller of insurance services to businesses in the woodworking industry--would soon be launching a direct mail campaign.
The goal of the letter was to persuade readers to complete and fax an enclosed quotation form. We had several challenges and objections to overcome:
- People hate the fact that they have to buy insurance
- People hate the hassles of buying insurance
- Every insurance provider promises the same things: the lowest prices, the best service, yada yada yada
- A belief that every agent quotes from the same source
- People don't change providers easily--readers tend to stick with the same company for many years
- Readers may have just renewed--so why bother?
View the direct mail letter sample
Tall order? Click the image below to view the direct mail letter, and see how I handled it.
Get a direct mail letter for your business or agency
You know what lights me up? When people like you -- small business owners and marketing pros -- draw on my gifts of empathy, attention to detail, and communication to develop fabulous websites and content -- websites and content that lead more people to YES. I'd love to do the same for you. Click the button below to tell me about your project and request a quote.