What's standing between you and more sales?
Would you believe me if I said ... papercuts?
Hear me out.
Since I started my freelance writing practice almost 20 years ago, I've seen brilliant entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small business owners, coaches, consultants, artists, and online experts pour many, many tens of thousands of dollars into their businesses only to run into a wall because of common problems with their sales and marketing content -- things I call papercuts.
I know, I know.
None of us is perfect.
We all make mistakes.
And it's that very thinking -- we all make mistakes -- coupled with the uber complexity of online marketing -- all the gajillions of moving parts and pieces -- that leads too many entrepreneurs to fall victim to the peril of papercuts.
The peril of papercuts? They add up!
What you see there, in the previous illustration, is 1,000 papercuts.
Maybe you've heard the phrase, "death by 1,000 papercuts"?
The original phrase is "death by 1,000 cuts," which is an old Chinese method of torture and execution by dismemberment or ... slow slicing.
Gross, I know.
Today, "death by 1,000 papercuts" refers to dying by 1,000 small problems instead of a single large one.
And that's the same thing that happens with your content.
- You're in a giveaway, and people pass over your gift because the image you provided looks less than professional. Papercut! (People are busy ... competition is fierce ... which means people are more selective than ever.)
- Someone lands on your website, which looks like it was built in the 90s. Papercut, papercut, papercut! They really want what you have to offer though, so they start reading. Wait, is that a typo? Tiny papercut. What's this supposed to mean? Papercut <sigh>. They head to your service page, and see a too-large image of a man eating pizza ... and you're selling consulting. Papercut! (They're hurting now. So off they go.)
- A prospect signs up for your newsletter. They enter their name, then their email address, then click the Subscribe button ... but nothing happens. Are they subscribed or not? Enter again. Click again. Same nothing. They REALLY want to hear from you (a rare case, indeed), so they head to their inbox to see if you sent a welcome email. But nope. Nothing. Papercuts galore!
Can you see how painful these things are? And most of them aren't even related to words.
This is also where I come in.
Fixing content and papercuts are my expertise!
Hi, I'm clarity expert and content coach Renae Gregoire.
It breaks my heart to see so many of my colleagues, friends, and fellow entrepreneurs struggling to share their brilliance due to ongoing tangles with content.
Maybe you relate.
Maybe you're wrestling with a lead magnet. You need it done NOW so you can start building your list, but you can't even look at it one more time.
Maybe your lead magnet IS working to bring in new people, but you're not happy with the emails you're sending. Maybe those emails aren't working.
Perhaps you've poured your blood, sweat, and tears into your website, LinkedIn bio, paid ebook, or other content, only to get low to no response--and you have no idea why.
It could also be that you've spent the last six months to a year asking various coaches, copywriters, and colleagues to give you input on your content, and now -- after you integrated all of their suggestions -- you're left with Franken Content, and you have no idea how to fix it!
Whatever the issue, I've seen it.
I get it.
Your content isn't working.
People aren't clicking, replying, buying.
That's why I created the Clear Content Power Edit.
The Clear Content Power Edit
The Clear Content Power Edit is a way for us to work together to eliminate as many of the papercuts in your content as possible, while also adding lots of the GOOD things that great contents brings.
First, I'll show you how to experience your content as readers do:
- How they drink in the first impression
- How they experience the words on the page--how they experience YOU
- How they explore the buttons and links and whatever other tech might be involved
But unlike your readers--your prospects!--we won't turn away when we encounter papercuts. Instead, you'll help me make sense of what your content is trying to bring to the world, and together we'll fix and heal it, making your content as potent, persuasive, and powerful as possible.
Eliminate papercuts ... make more sales!
I invite you to join me for a Clear Content Power Edit. Let's work together to heal your content so that it does what it's supposed to do--build trust and lead more people to say YES to your offers.
What kind of content can we work on? Whatever content you use to move readers closer to a sale or closer to being a repeat customer. The Clear Content Power Edit is for web content, lead magnets, landing pages, email messages, sales pages, course content, ebooks, PowerPoint presentations, and much more.
How much content can we work on during a session? Obviously, we can't fix every piece of content inside of a five-week online course, including the sales page and email sequences, at least not for this price. But here are a few examples of what we can work on:
- Example 1 - Facebook ad, landing page, lead magnet, and delivery / welcome email sequence
- Example 2 - Website with 5-10 pages
- Example 3 - A blog with multiple pages (we won't work on every post, but I can look at one or two of your most important ones and provide general comments you can apply across your blog as a whole)
- Example 4 - Your social media presence, including bios and pages - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Example 5 - Your email outreach / nurture strategy plus 10 or so emails
After you purchase, I'll ask you about the content you want me to review, and together we'll determine the best content to work on.
What will you get? Through the Clear Content Power Edit, you'll get:
- A pre-session discovery questionnaire that lets me get to know more about you, your business, and what you bring to the world; this pre-work primes both of us to be able to get right to work when our Power Edit session begins
- A 2.5-hour, virtual Power Edit work session; this session, at the heart of the service, is where you and I will review, fix, and build up your content together
- Lots of ideas for how you can let your brilliance shine forth even more to attract your perfect potential clients
- Clearer, more concise, more compelling messages
- A post-session Clear Content Recap Checklist to help you work through and implement fixes and ideas we weren't able to address during the virtual session
- A recording of our virtual session so you can watch it again whenever you'd like to capture all of the insights and ideas that came through
How much does it cost? The Clear Content Power Edit session is $797.
I'd love to work with you, and look forward to helping you, and your content, fly!
(Note: Clicking the button below will take you to the payment system. After you pay, you'll be directed to my calendar so you can schedule your session. I'll personally follow up with you by email as well.)
© 2020 Renae Gregoire, The Write Idea, ineedcopy.com