No more "thinking" about blogging. With the support of Blog Your Brilliance, actually DO IT.
Blog Your Brilliance is a seven-week program to help you jumpstart (or restart) your blog--and your writing confidence.
Part training, part live Zoom Q&A, part coaching, the program is designed to not only teach you how to blog, but also to get you blogging.
Over seven weeks, you’ll:
- Start a blog if you don't have one already (Bonus training!)
- Tackle the mindset issues that keep you from blogging
- Tap into what your audience needs to hear
- Discover unique ways to create unique posts
- Create an editorial calendar to guide your bloggy activities
- Learn what goes in to a fabulous blog post, from titles and subheadings to images and graphics
- Write at least seven blog posts (I'll hold you accountable)
- Get in-depth editing and feedback from me on two of those posts (so you can be a better writer)
- And discover (and do!) what it takes to be an excellent blogger
What does it mean to be an excellent blogger?
An excellent blogger is someone who plans a blog and then blogs according to plan. An excellent blogger also writes unique, authentic posts that build credibility and trust, posts that people want to read and share.
- M1 - Introduction
- M2 - Ready, set, mindset
- M3 - You and your readers
- M4 - Ideas all around
- M5 - Plan your blog, blog your plan
- M6 - Nuts and bolts and writing
- M7 - The confident blogger
- BONUS - Create a simple WordPress blog (a step-by-step video)
Note that more bonuses are likely coming! Also, modules are subject to change because you, as a pilot program participant, will help me create the program as we go!
Download the program info sheet for more details.
Sound good? Scroll back up to the top and add Blog Your Brilliance to your cart now.